Things to do in Aruba and Curacao?!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 c&j

• 113 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

I agree with the others that the ATV tour is a blast and you get to see some great parts of the island that you wouldn't otherwise!

Secrets Maroma Beach

#12 Jessica&Adam

• 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

While researching, I came across this great website that had some links to other helpful Aruba websites on it, that I thought I would share:

Frommer's Aruba (Caribbean)

For information about visiting Aruba, contact the Aruba Tourism Authority (tel. 800/TO-ARUBA; The Official Tourism Website of Aruba - Information for Travel, Hotels, and Reservations).

You also can gather tons of information from other Internet sources. A couple of Aruba's greatest fans compile Aruba Bound! (Aruba Bound!), an impressive, noncommercial collection of hard facts, informed opinions, and numerous links. Visit Aruba (Visit Aruba - vacations in Aruba, Hotels, travel information, beaches, restaurants and more!) has commercial links, practical information, news items, and a snappy gossip column -- search for "Bati Bleki" -- with the up-to-date scoop on what's happening on the island. For a lively exchange of information and opinion, visit Aruba Bulletin Board (The Aruba Forums • Index page), where you can post questions to seasoned Aruba-vacation veterans and search for great timeshare rental deals.

Once you're on the island, go to the Aruba Tourism Authority at L. G. Smith Blvd. 172, Oranjestad (tel. 297/582-3777), or pick up the free local magazines Destination Aruba, Island Temptations, Aruba Nights, Aruba Ta Hot!, Bon Bini, and Island Gourmet. Two English-language dailies -- Aruba Today and The News -- provide entertainment listings, as does K-Pasa, a weekly brochure.

Read more: Planning a Trip in Aruba at Frommer's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users