Videographer in Negril........pls help

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 scooter514

• 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

I am also looking for a videographer. I would love some reviews and recommendations. Thanks!

#22 Rockys Video

Rockys Video
    • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hello. This is Rashford Rocky Thompson one of Jamaica's videographer. How can i be of service you?

#23 Rockys Video

Rockys Video
      • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hey this is Rocky. Sorry i was not on here before. But now i am.

#24 tanya2chris

• Banned
        • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

I am searching for one too. Elite Media Concepts seems like the best in Jamaica. No one else seems to shoot HD. 

#25 Thesanons2011

• 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

They really are the best!

I've used them Oct 1, 2012. I PROMISE you they were worth every penny. Yes, they are pricey but honestly they deserve to be. I know the wedding budget can be tight sometimes but as we know, we really do get what we pay for. At first, I wasn't interested in a videographer until my husband brought it up. I figured having pictures from a great photographer (that went well too..he's also from jamaica) would be enough. What I learned is that the video is the piece that captures the emotions, the movement, the memories that you will forget because that wedding day becomes a blur so quickly so fast. The video he did for us allows me to relive such a special day that I will cherish forever. And guess what? I can re-experience those same emotions that were captured in the video that photography just can't do. People that were in your video will pass one day...how would you prefer to remember them? through a picture? or through a video? Elite Media Concepts will be the number one videographer for the rest of my life. (parents vow renewals, baby celebration, business ventures etc) They are that good.

P.S. Be PATIENT when waiting for your final product. High quality and perfection never happens overnight. Allow them the time they need because it will be worth it. They are professionals and a great team.

See for yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users