Photo

Casa Dorada Brides Post Here.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 stelladiver

stelladiver
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

You should feel free to reach out the hotel. Maybe send an email asking them to confirm that they have received your deposit. The resorts in Mexico tend to function on a more relaxed pace than an eager American bride (I'm not casting stones - I was one too!). =) I regularly sent emails to the hotel about various issues and, if I didn't hear back in a couple days (rare that this would happen with the Casa Dorada), I would send a follow up email or even call. And, you shouldn't wait for the hotel to initiate discussions about your wedding planning or you may not do anything until a couple months before. You should be affirmative and contact them, so everything will be in order for your big day.

I also posted a Casa Dorada wedding review. It was originally a part of this thread, but I think it got moved to the "Wedding Review" folder. So look for it there, if you want to read it. (Incidentally, Sandra (Cabobride09) is making me look bad because her review includes photos, which mine doesn't. Nice review, girl.) =)

#22 anna2912

anna2912
    • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:20 PM

how was it??  i know your post was last year but hope you're still around and can share some details. I'm going down in Sept. to look at it...

#23 stelladiver

stelladiver
      • 47 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

I'm still around and happy to answer any questions.  Please let me know what you'd like to know.  A good starting point is my Casa Dorada review, which has been moved to the Wedding Review thread, I believe. 

#24 anna2912

anna2912
        • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

hi!  I couldn't see that you replied (I'm new so not sure if I can "Subscribe" to this thread..)  anyway, I think I did read your review. you gave people grades, right?  (A, A+, etc.) I just want to make sure I have the right person and details so I don't ask you questions you already posted the answers to.  you used Mariachi Mi Tierra, rght?

What do you think about the deck being above the Mango deck (did I understand that correctly?)  where did you go for beach pics, if anywhere?  I understand the beach is pretty crowded...  is there a private section for CD only?  thanks!

#25 ClaireC

ClaireC
          • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

Anna2912,

Did you receive any type of response to this post?  I'm also staying at CD, although I'm getting married at Sunset Da Mona Lisa, and am curious about Mango Deck's proximity to the hotel, along with any other details.

Thanks!

Claire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users