• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

Hey ladies, not sure if they have changed, but here are the vows that Chandlyn sent me in 2008:

WEDDING VOWS

_________(Groom/Bride’s name) will you take _____________(Groom’s /Bride’s name ) to be your wedded husband / wife to live together in the holy estate of marriage?

Do you promise to love him/her honor and keep him/her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto him/her so long as you both shall live?

I__________take you _______to be my wife/ husband. I promise to be your loving and faithful wife/husband to share with you in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live.

Attached Files

#12 jamaica2009bride

jamaica2009bride
    • 123 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for posting. That helped us decide to definitely prepare our own vows. Did you have a civil or religious ceremony? I noticed the vows say "holy" so I wonder if civil would be different?

#13 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ch2344
        Thanks for posting. That helped us decide to definitely prepare our own vows. Did you have a civil or religious ceremony? I noticed the vows say "holy" so I wonder if civil would be different?
        We had the religious ceremony & wrote our own vows. You also bring up a good point. Chandlyn never told me if these were the religious vows so I'm wondering if there's a difference between the civil & religous vows.
        Maybe you ladies with upcoming weddings should find out & then post for the other future brides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users