• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiekoD
    I already have a dress and veil. I do need shoes though. I've been reading some posts about wedding shoes...would it be difficult to wear heels in sand?
    Ya, I probably wouldn't wear heals in the sand - depending on the height of the heal it can be pretty tough! Plus, the ladies wearing the higher heals look like they're doing a 'horse walk' because of the difficulty. A kitten heal (that's what the really low heals are called, right?) would probably be ok though!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 Caletas_bridetobe

Caletas_bridetobe
    • 45 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:22 PM

Welcome,

I am going to be at the RIU Vallarta the week of June 15. You will really like the RIU it is a great resort. I have been to the RIU Jalisco several times and love it. You are right about the coordinators though they are very slow to respond. They are like on a different time frame, very relaxed so to us it can be very frustrating when you want a quick response. One bit of advice....if you can I would try to have the wedding as late in the day as possible. During May it is extremely hot and humid and it can get pretty uncomfortable if you are not used to the heat. Other than that you are going to have such a great time and a beautiful backdrop for your wedding.

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:35 PM

Welcome to the forum, let us know if you have any questions.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users