Photo

boutonniere photo charm?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

I think that is such a sweet idea! I love the idea of sewing it onto a hankie then giving that to his grandmother, or parents.

You should ultimately do whatever makes you and your fiance feel best. I think that if it is on his boutonniere people will ask what it is and think it is a wonderful gesture when he tells them that it is in remembrance of his grandfather!
    -Rachel

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

btw, Leia, i changed the name of the thread to fix the spelling of boutonniere in case someone goes searching for stuff relating to boutonnieres, it comes up

#13 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      leia, ill be honest, i think it might look weird on the bout. i think it would be much nicer to sew it on a hankie or inside his suit jacket or something like that.
      actually, once I thought about it more, I thought it may look kinda weird on the boutonniere.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      btw, Leia, i changed the name of the thread to fix the spelling of boutonniere in case someone goes searching for stuff relating to boutonnieres, it comes up
      thanks!

#14 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:34 PM

So here's a pic the seller sent me. it actually looks good. The charm is a circle tile charm that's only 1/2 inch in diameter. She said it will blend in good w/ an ivory ribbon. I may just do it...

The boutonniere pic is my inspirational pic. John will be the only one wearing the pink orchid, while everyone else will have a green orchid boutonniere.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users