Riveria Maya Corridor Destination Wedding Resort Reviews
"Best Wedding Ever"
This is a review of:
- General Location: 5.0
- Communication: 5.0
- Wedding Value: 5.0
- Accommodation Value: 5.0
- Wedding Sites22: 4.0
Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:09 PM ⋅ 358 Total Views ⋅ 0 Comments
Pros: Flexible venue, only wedding on the property, incredible staff, works with outside vendors
Cons: For more than 80 guests, rain plan is not ideal
1. Every single guest was blown away by the service at the hotel. The staff worked so hard to meet everyone's needs. Diego helped us facilitate a ping pong tournament (with prizes from the hotel), Tony led water aerobics in the adult pool, Efrain was unbelievably attentive at the pool with towels, water, and chairs, Guillermo gave impromptu tequila tastings in the lobby bar. Elizabeth, our maid, was efficient and kind. Cesar, our butler, was there every time we turned around to help us with anything and everything.
We never felt as though we had to host because the hotel took care of everything.
2. We wanted a kosher wedding and contacted about 20 hotels in riviera maya. Many would do kosher style, and the few that would do kosher were either too cheesy (think pirate ships in the pool), or too expensive (upwards of $600 per night). Denise found a fantastic kosher caterer in the area and made it work.
3. Denise created a perfect event space. She found us an incredible band, decorated the pool with bistro lights and candles, and helped us throw the "best wedding ever".
Carlo Bicaci, the general manager, was personally invested and kept an eye on things. Denise worked closely with her colleagues Lourdes and Elena, and together they made a very competent team.
This was the perfect place for our wedding. They allowed outside vendors (rare in Mexico), it was a beautiful setting, and made for gorgeous photos.
4. You are the only wedding on the property. No last minute switches or surprises.
5. Super communicative. Denise always responds within the hour. Unheard of in Mexico.
Feel free to contact us if you are thinking about having a wedding here and have any questions.
Thank you Grand Residences!
Love Michael and Dahlia