Photo

The Royal Cancun Wedding

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 cublica82

cublica82
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

I highly recommend using a travel agent to contact resort and book. I had trouble contacting on my own. When I have a question she contacts the resort for me and sometimes they take a little while to respond but they always get back. I just booked the chapel through my agent with no problem. I recommend getting married back home first legally and then have the church wedding there. It's easier and cheaper that way. U also need precana classes at home through the church then u send the certificate with your baptism certificate to the priest over there. Like I said I would use a travel agent so she can send all the documents for you and tie up all the loose ends! Hope this helps

#12 cublica82

cublica82
    • 21 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:28 AM

I highly recommend using a travel agent to contact resort and book. I had trouble contacting on my own. When I have a question she contacts the resort for me and sometimes they take a little while to respond but they always get back. I just booked the chapel through my agent with no problem. I recommend getting married back home first legally and then have the church wedding there. It's easier and cheaper that way. U also need precana classes at home through the church then u send the certificate with your baptism certificate to the priest over there. Like I said I would use a travel agent so she can send all the documents for you and tie up all the loose ends! Hope this helps

#13 abbypoo

abbypoo
      • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Hey everyone. I'm planning on a Jan. wedding at the Royal. Does anyone have any advice on things like how you go about customizing things like flowers, linens and centerpieces. Also, which venue is best for the reception? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter