Photo

Looking for funny/dirty adult games to play at parties

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#3 khomac

khomac
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

So I'm an independent consultant for an adult romance company. I'm looking for new games to play during my presentation. I don't want cheesy games like "have you ever . . .", OR "give yourself 5 points if you . . .", OR pop a balloon between your legs, OR memory games, or "how many words can you make out of . . .".

I'm looking for eyes swollen shut from crying, peeing your pants, sore throat kind of laughter. Something that makes them have to get a drink of water. Something a little risque, but still mild enough to not scare people away.

Frying Pan game:
one person holds pan to butt, bends over. Other person ties a swinging object around their waist and has to see how many times they can hit the pan by thrusting.

Double Ended Dildo game:
Hot potato, but instead use a long floppy dildo and pass between the knees.

Plunger & Toilet Paper Roll:
One person hold roll between legs, the other has to try and get the plunger handle through the roll.

**Any one else have some super hilarious game ideas? Something you may have seen at a bachelorette?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you ladies may have!!
Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#4 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

we played turn a banana in to a penis with your mouth/ could not use your hands we had a ball...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter