How to have a good make-up for your wedding in CaribbeanHair Makeup & Nails
Unfortunately, heat can make our skin greasier and therefore your make-up can turn into an oil slick if you don’t use the right products. How to avoid the melt of the make-up? Use as few products as possible and avoid anything greasy or oily.
Before make-up is applied to skin use a high-spectrum sun protector. If the protector is water –resistant, free-from oil, fragrance, and parabens is much better. Also you can invest in an oil control powder. Choose a lightweight foundation, or if your complexion is in great shape, go without. It's a good idea to begin a good skin care routine months before your wedding; many brides also try to diet and exercise in the months preceding their big day to look their best. A sheer liquid foundation or a concealer-only approach will make sure your skin glows and isn't covered by a thick, matte base. A light dusting of translucent powder makes it easier for your beautiful complexion to shine through. Another reason to stick to lightweight makeup is photography: depending on the time of day, harsh sunlight can make heavy cosmetics show up in pictures in an unflattering way. A good waterproof mascara is a must. The wedding day is very emotional so you need a make-up that won’t run.
For a great beach bridal look, try these suggestions:
· Shimmery: A pale eyeshadow with a hint of shimmer can easily brighten your eyes. Choose pale blue, pearl, pale taupe, peach or pink colors. Use a thin eyeshadow brush to line your lower lids with the same shimmery shade. A thin line of black eyeliner is optional. Apply several coats of mascara in brown or black. A light application of pale blush in powder or cream form won't be too heavy. Lipstick in any shade of pink or even classic red will look fantastic. · Natural: Maybe your beachside wedding will be very casual and you want your makeup to reflect that. You can create a natural look without looking bare-faced. Dust your skin with sheer powder. Apply brown or black eyeliner to your eyelids, pale blush to your cheeks (blend well) and a glossy lip color close to your natural lip color. A coat or two of mascara will complete your casual bridal ensemble nicely. · Evening or winter: If your beach nuptials take place in the evening or winter season, your makeup can be a little heavier, but remember to keep the location in mind. Beautiful brows make a beautiful bride. Perfectly shaped brows can make a dramatic and striking impact on your entire face. Check this tips for beautiful brows on your wedding day:
- For blondes, color in your brows one shade darker than your hair color to make them stand out and to frame your face.
- Brunettes should have brows that are one to two shades lighter than their hair color so that their eyebrows don’t look too harsh.
- For barely there brows, fill them in with a powder eyebrow color.
- Taming unruly brows is easy with an eyebrow brush sprayed with a bit of hairspray or use a clear mascara to tame them.
- To control lengthy brow hairs, comb brows straight up and trim excess hair with facial hair scissors, then comb straight down and trim up excess as well.
Finally, the make-up artist’s top tip. Spray a fine mist of water over your make-up to help set it. And do try any new products out in advance, in a full make-up rehearsal to be sure they are right for you!
|Best Destination Wedding Sponsors|
Mehndi and Sangeet Ceremony Decor Inspiration b...
Ndinani - Sep 29 2017 03:17 PM
Indian Wedding Ceremony Decor Inspiration by La...
Ndinani - Sep 29 2017 03:14 PM
5 Reasons Why a Destination Elopement Is Right...
maciejbogusz - Jul 26 2017 10:38 AM