With so many great destination location options throughout the world, choosing the perfect location for your wedding festivities can be a tough task. But the agents of Wright Travel Agency -- the official agency of the Best Destination Wedding Forum -- are experts on the most popular destination regions and they are happy to share their insight when it comes to choosing the best destination area for your dream wedding celebration.
Here are five reason why getting married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is the right choice for you.
1. You Want to Offer Your Guests Some Fun in the Sun: Between the desert and the sea on top of idyllic weather, there's tons to do in Cabo San Lucas. From world renown deep sea fishing to scuba diving and snorkeling along the warm coast and ATV riding on the sand dunes -- you and your guests will have plenty to do throughout your stay. Cabo is a hotbed for fun in the sun, just take a stroll on the beach and you'll find yourself with a plethora of activities to keep you busy.
2. You Appreciate Great Food: Cabo San Lucas offers a delicious blend of food options in the heart of the city as well as incredible restaurants throughout the Los Cabos corridor into San Jose del Cabo. Mexican food and seafood can be found in delicious abundance in both fine eateries and cheap eats via hole in the walls -- no matter the route, there's a little something to enjoy for everyone.
3. You Enjoy a Mix of the Desert and the Sea: With temps typically ranging in the 70s and 80s, Cabo San Lucas offers a breathtaking desert landscape along the Baja California peninsula. The famous sea arch El Arco de Cabo San Lucas provides the perfect backdrop for dramatic sunsets, and here the light blue water is warm and inviting and the beaches stretch miles long, offering you endless days immersing yourself in the sun, sea and sand.
4. You Love a Good Night Life: El Squid Roe -- it's all you need to know to have a good time when it comes to enjoying the festive nightlife this town has to offer. Bars are open late and music can be heard filling the streets into the night. There's always a dance floor to enjoy when it comes to Cabo. So make sure you bring your dancing shoes and get ready to party the night away.
5. You Want a Short and Easy Commute: If you live on the West Coast or in the Southwest region of the US, you're looking at a short 2 to 3-hour flight and you'll find yourself in this Mexican paradise. Traveling to Cabo is as easy as can be and flight deals are often offered throughout the year, making it a huge draw for couples and their guests.
To book or inquire about a location for a destination wedding or honeymoon, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE! or visit the website at www.wrighttravelagency.com
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding photographer and writer/blogger.