Traveling with groups of family or friends can be quite challenging for several reasons. Besides the obvious intricacies of air/road travel in a large pack, finding a hotel or resort that can accommodate a large group while keeping everyone close to each other can be a real nightmare.
So when it comes to group-style vacations, why not have everyone under one roof via Villa vacationing to help simplify things? Villa-style vacationing is becoming a quite popular trend for those with large families or traveling in groups.
Here are five reasons why villas are ideal for family/group trips:
1) Your group will have complete privacy. At your villa, you don't have to worry about loud neighbors, making too much noise that might disturb your neighbors or having to plan gatherings when the grounds are not too crowded. Villa vacationing means your group will have the ability to enjoy your private space from morning till night without having to worry about other guests. If your villa comes with a pool, there's no need to worry about other guests crowding the pool space because it's all yours! A villa not only serves as your vacation hub, it's more like a vacation home giving you all the amenities and space you need for a relaxing stay.
2) It can be affordable when split between different parties and the perks make it worth it. Although pricing for villa vacations can often seem intimidating, when splitting the costs amongst your group, a luxury stay at a villa can be quite affordable. The perks of staying at a private villa also make the costs worthwhile for several reasons: open access to the amenities (pool, spa, pool tables, lounge furniture), homestyle comfort and a spacious living areas you simply don't get in a resort room or suite, ability to host gatherings for your large group on your own timeline. Villas also often come with kitchens so you can dine at home if you'd like, also cutting costs.
3) The Villa serves as the hub. There's no need to plan to meet anywhere or schedule a time slot where you group can gather, because your villa can serve as the hub for your group making outings or special activities much easier to plan. Want to plan a special meal for your group -- why not do it right on your villa property? Your villa gives you the space you need for any occasion.
4) You can still have a sense of privacy amongst your group. Villa vacationing doesn't always necessarily mean you'll be on top of one another -- there are spacious villas that will still give each family in your group the privacy they need on their own. For instance, the gorgeous Villa Carola by Karisma at Azul Beach offers separate entry ways for the first floor and second floor units -- yet both are on the same grounds and share the same pool, but each story has their own living room space giving each the privacy they need. And with six bedrooms and bathrooms, you can easily accommodate up to 12 adults and 8 children.
5) Builds camaraderie in your group. Sharing the same roof will not only give you a sense of togetherness, it also gives you more opportunity to create more memories together! Villa vacationing is perfect for groups especially large families -- how happy are kids when they know they can hang out with their favorite cousins from morning till night? Villa vacationing is truly the perfect option for families who want to spend time together and share a vacation experience they'll never forget!
To find out more about villa options at your ideal destination location, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE!
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding writer/blogger.