Do you believe in wedding superstitions? If so, then you're probably scampering for something blue to make sure your marriage is blessed with lots of good luck.
Here are a few blue-inspired ideas that will have you strolling down the aisle with all the luck you'll need on the Big Day!
1. Blue Flowers: Sprinkle some blue hues in your bouquet. It gives you the perfect touch of color to ensure a life of happiness with your sweetheart.
2. Blue Jewelry: If you think blue jewels or stones on your necklace or bracelet are a bit too much, consider an anklet or maybe a beautiful ring. Jewelry is the perfect way to meet your blue quota on the Wedding Day!
3. Blue Shoes: My personal fave! As a photographer, I love seeing that pop of blue shoes peeking out from the bottom of a bride's dress. And with so many online shoe retailers, you can scour the internet for the perfect pair of blue hues for your feet.
4. Blue Bouquet Charm: These charms are a cute little accent for your Wedding bouquet. And it's a perfect little keepsake that you can keep locked up in a jewelry box or perhaps use as a charm on a bracelet or necklace for years to come.
5. Blue Garter or Undergarments: Be discreet with your something blue and opt for a little blue on your bridal garter or perhaps on your bra or panties. It's a fun way to get that blue touch but also a sexy little surprise for your new husband to discover on your Wedding night!
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world.