Photo

Has anyone seen "Parking Wars"?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:27 PM

Damn, I didnt know it had already started. I had seen previews for it and meant to tune in. Will have to DVR that one.

#12 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:42 PM

the show is tooo funny my fi loves it but i agree that they only pick the worst people we are not all like that i know its there job but its funny to see the people freak out ive seen it too many times in person

#13 Diana

Diana
      • 167 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

When I first read the topic I thought it said "prank wars"! Now that is FUNNY! It is a series of short videos showing two guys pranking on each other. I should be ashamed to say it but one of the funniest is when one of the guys sets up a fake billboard proposal for his friend and girlfriend at a baseball game.... well, when I saw it I wasn't engaged and it made me laugh!!!

#14 Alipires1

Alipires1
        • 298 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

That is one of the shows I DVR for FI. He is a police officer so he really gets into it. If you love that you have to see Speeders. Some people will do anything to get out of a ticket!!

#15 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:43 PM

ahhh it's a goody! just doesn't really make our city look so hot. it really makes me think...."do i sound like that when i talk?"

ahahahaha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users