Newbie From Canada...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:49 PM

Once you decide on a location, the rest will fall into place. That is the hardest part- try to think of places you have visited and what type of atmosphere you envision for your wedding. Have you visited any of the destinations you are interested in, or are you wanting to try something new?
    Let us know if you have any questions!

#12 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by host
      now you're in the married group with me, natasha, janet, and MM
      Yeah I'm ready for some more weddings so our married group gets bigger!

Welcome Karla! I'm sure we can help you out here...

#13 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by JANET1111
      Yeah I'm ready for some more weddings so our married group gets bigger!

Welcome Karla! I'm sure we can help you out here...

if you would like me to add some more forums in the chat areas, let me know.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:27 PM

Welcome and Good Luck planning! This forum will definitely help you with everything you need!

#15 karlad29

• 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:12 AM

Thank you everyone for all the kind words!!

I appreciate all your help!!

I'm leaning towards Mexico, (probably the Cancun area, as we have both been there and loved it!!) We are expecting about 15-20 people, and were hoping to keep it a reasonable price (as well as all inclusive) as we don't want people to have to spend a fortune!!

Thanks so much for all your help... You have all made me feel a little more at ease, as I really had NO idea where to start ; ) It can be a little overwhelming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users