• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

The Presidente InterContinental Puerto Vallarta Resort lies in the most exclusive white sandy beach of Banderas Bay with a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean.

Enjoy this boutique hotel with a very special concept of relaxation in style with warm and personalized service. Our resort includes 120 suites that overlook the tranquil Banderas Bay, where guest savor the comfort and beauty of the resort and its surroundi
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
    • 64 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

Ann,

Is this where your guests are staying? I am hopefully having my wedding at Las Caletas and am looking for a place (hotels and villas) for my guests to stay that feel secluded and is on a nice beach. This place looks great.

Katie

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

Hi Katie,

Ann is actually staying at Dreams. But there are a lot of other hotels listed in the PV thread. Are you looking for an AI or Euro plan?

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:08 AM

Amy is correct - I ended up staying at Dreams. We wanted an all-inclusive resort, and one that was great for families and wasn't too expensive - Dreams fit the bill!

#5 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
          • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

I am not placing a high importance on AI or not. Its just that I don't want to ask my friends to pay over $250 a room. And if it is not an AI, then I figured they could fit four in a room if they really wanted to. However, they are all drinkers, so a AI would be fun. I guess I am just looking for one that fits. I would like it to be on a nice beach and not right in the city of Puerto Vallarta.

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:49 PM

Have you seen Barcelo Jolla de Mismaloya

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1885

There are on the south end of PV.
              I was considering this for my guests and wedding but decided Dreams was the best option for the wedding reception (it is more affordable for us).

They are an all suite hotel and very affordable.

#7 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
              • 64 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:22 AM

I looked at Dreams, and you gals were right... it really isn't as expensive as I thought. In Cabo they quoted me $200 a person per night and that was their discounted rate which didn't include airfare. I assumed it would be the same in PV, but it is not. THanks for the advice.

#8 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

Does anyone know if the Intercontinental is walking distance to Dreams? I'm trying to find a non AI close to Dreams and it looks like it is right next door on the map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users