Photo

DJ with MCing skills

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sandyroo

sandyroo
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

DJ Ricardo seems to be getting the best reviews on this board, but I kind of dragged my feet a bit on hiring a DJ, and now he is already booked So, I'm looking for the next best thing. I'd really like someone who can keep people on the dance floor, and someone who can M.C. (not sure how to spell that), so I need someone who speaks good English. Who do you think is the next best thing?

#2 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
    • 151 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

We had DJ Fradal and he was excellent. His English is very good and he used to getting people involved because he DJs the Mango Deck. His email is mister_davila@hotmail.com. Good Luck!
      Amber & Joe
      [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#3 sandyroo

sandyroo
      • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:22 AM

I'll get in touch with him. Thanks :)

#4 sandyroo

sandyroo
        • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

Absolutely loved your pictures, by the way! I noticed in one of them that you all seemed to be doing some dance. Was the DJ getting everyone to do that?

#5 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
          • 151 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sandyroo
            Absolutely loved your pictures, by the way! I noticed in one of them that you all seemed to be doing some dance. Was the DJ getting everyone to do that?
            He played the music but the salsa dancers got everyone up and taught them to salsa! If you want to get people involved, I highly recommend hiring salsa dancers. We had ours come about an hour after dinner. They preformed a few songs and then taught a few songs. They also taught us the history of salsa. Everyone loved it.

I used a couple named Susan and Armando. They are beautiful people. Here is her email if you are interested: susanbiali@yahoo.com
            Amber & Joe
            [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#6 sandyroo

sandyroo
            • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BRIDEZILLA
              He played the music but the salsa dancers got everyone up and taught them to salsa! If you want to get people involved, I highly recommend hiring salsa dancers. We had ours come about an hour after dinner. They preformed a few songs and then taught a few songs. They also taught us the history of salsa. Everyone loved it.

I used a couple named Susan and Armando. They are beautiful people. Here is her email if you are interested: susanbiali@yahoo.com
              I never even thought of that. What a great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users