Photo

Would you recommend your wedding planner?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 neen

neen
  • 633 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for some wedding planner referrals...I really like the WC at our resort, but would also like to enlist an outside wedding planner to help with vendors, decor and day-of coordination.

If you would recommend your wedding planner to others, please post his/her name and contact information here to help me and other B2Bs!

Thanks!

#2 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
    • 488 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:08 PM

So far I love my wedding planner. She is based out of Oahu, Hawaii.

She has made things so easy so far. I will keep everyone updated and let everyone know how everything goes once my wedding is over with (but I still have lots of time for that).

Here is her info:

Suzanne Ventura
      Aloha From Hawaii Weddings
      Hawaii weddings on Oahu offering full coordination services and wedding packages!
      info@alohafromhi.com
      (80 225-3455

#3 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:39 PM

I love mine. But, she is based out of Austin. She is the best WC ever!

Oh, and she is my best friend.

#4 dallas_texas09

dallas_texas09
        • 113 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:54 PM

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my WC. Her name is Maartje Oremus and she works for Ajua Weddings wedding coordinator. They are actually based in Playa del Carmen! We had our wedding less than 2 months ago and Maartje and everyone at Ajua did a fabulous job planning and coordinating everything! I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

If you want to see pics, you can pictures of our wedding at Catherine and Will

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:47 AM

My wedding planner was the sh!t! Nicole at Vallarta Adventure Weddings. Totally pleasant, competant, and she made the whole process stress free and seamless. I left so many decisions up to her and everything was like I would have done it if I did it myself. We still keep in touch now and then and my wedding is over so she has no reason to, but she's just a great person.

She only does Las Caletas weddings but here is the info:

Tel. 52 (322) 297-1212
            USA Toll Free 1-866-731-8152
            Destination Wedding Planner for Puerto Vallarta Beach Weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users