• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

i think airbrush makeup and a nice updo will do me fine

#272 tinamija

tinamija
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

Does anyone have any hair style ideas when using a mantilla?

#273 ckntb

ckntb
      • 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

The bun is a great idea...my best friend did that and she looked stunning.  She wore a veil which was pinned below the bun...her only complaint was that as people hugged her and pulled on the veil, little peices of hair came out of the bun.  Luckily her sister was a hairdresser and had supplies on hand!

Originally Posted by Morgan 

Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.

2007 Healthy Hair Care Regimen: March 16, 2006 - Not enough hair for a bun?

This is kind of interesting. I want my hair in a bun like above. This link shows how she made the bun with purchased human hair.

I think my hair will be long enough by the wedding to make a bun.

#274 ckntb

ckntb
        • 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 

OK ladies...so I have found the best foundation ever!!! It's Makeup Forever HD Foundation and it is amazing!!! You can get it at Sephora...I also got there microfinishing powder which sets the whole look. Check it out for sure!!

Thanks for the tip on Makeup Forever...I'm going to check it out this weekend!

#275 zoeey 2009

zoeey 2009
          • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

hi,girls   i need some advice about some hair issue. Pls. see these pics:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

I'v bought hair extension from an online store before, and recently i found they have a software  for people to preview their hairstyle looking before doing hair.  IS this really useful for my hair decision or this just an online play???   Does anyone has some similar experience about this online software??

#276 noelles

noelles
            • Site Supporter
            • 68 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:54 AM

Well I have an idea for my hair and I would love your opinions.  When I met my FH I had braids in bridge photo with braids.jpg so I have been thinking it may be cool to do the braids for the wedding, pull some of the front pieces back and weave flowers in them as a veil, its alil different but the braids are awesome and if they are tight enough its like getting  a facelift, but it is sort of unusual but I would like some opinions, let me know ladies

February 1, 2012, 4pm Aventura Cove Palace

21 booked and counting

#277 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:41 AM

I think you could do them if you wish.  Its your wedding and your allowed to do anything you want with your hair! Just think about looking at those pictures in 10-20 years, would you be happy you did that for your wedding day?

Originally Posted by noelles 

Well I have an idea for my hair and I would love your opinions.  When I met my FH I had braids in bridge photo with braids.jpg so I have been thinking it may be cool to do the braids for the wedding, pull some of the front pieces back and weave flowers in them as a veil, its alil different but the braids are awesome and if they are tight enough its like getting  a facelift, but it is sort of unusual but I would like some opinions, let me know ladies

#278 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
              • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Is there a certain brand of make up that any of you would recommend for being out in the sun/heat?

#279 dallace

dallace
                • 220 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

good question!

Attached Files

#280 emstypes

emstypes
                  • 243 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'm bumping this thread, tons of good inspirations!!!  I would add some, but mine seem to all be from this thread so far lol. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users