Photo

Post your Hair and makeup ideas

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#141 meldal101010

meldal101010
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

I would like to have my hair something like this...but with a flower somehow placed in there somewhere...

Click the image to open in full size.

#142 bearbunny

bearbunny
    • 183 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

love all these photo's ...I have less than 3 months and no do yet! I love the curly updo's a little messy so pretty and natural looking. if I find something other than what's posted I will be back to post :)

#143 mnh1983

mnh1983
      • 743 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

I have no idea what I am going to do with my hair. It is incredibly STRAIGHT and fine. It won't really curl, but I'm hoping to put curlers in beforehand to give it some body and then just spray the heck out of it to get it to stay for evening. I think I'll put some sort of sparkly barrette on one side.

#144 **Kat**

**Kat**
        • 2,682 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meldal101010
          I would like to have my hair something like this...but with a flower somehow placed in there somewhere...

Click the image to open in full size.
          This is awesome! I love it!

#145 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

Oh how i wish my hair would grow.Its fine but thick thats what the hairdresser says anyway.I want to be able to curl it and put it up.The thing is there wont be much UP.Its only a tiny bit longer than it is in my siggy picture that was taken late november.This time last year the left side was about an inch with the right side at my ear lobe,Asymetrical? i think its called.Im not getting it cut now just coloured in the hope that it suddenly decides to before September.I tried a Jessica Simpson hair piece and it looked silly as it was thnner than my own hair.
            THANKS for posting all the fab photos and if anyone has any ideas for chin length hair im all ears x

#146 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

i'm having the same problem as a few others in this thread. my hair is short(ish) and there just aren't that many options out there. i've been growing it out as best i can and it's now just brushing my shoulders in the back and the front comes down to my jawline (when i pull it tight!). it's fine but thick and grows fast. i'm thankful to be past the awkward stage. thankfully, it's really healthy so i haven't had it cut since july (i know! almost EIGHT months!!). i'm getting all the length i can then having it cut about a month before the wedding so i can get used to it. i have a headband-style headpiece with a birdcage veil and swoopy sassiness (ha!). but i have no idea what i'll do with my hair yet. open to suggestions and ideas!!
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#147 Cassie

Cassie
              • 5,341 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

Here's what I'm going for:

hair front & back

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

makeup

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
                Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#148 **Kat**

**Kat**
                • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

NICE Cass! I love it! I love the close up of the make up.. where did you find that?

#149 Cassie

Cassie
                  • 5,341 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:57 PM

I just did a google image search of eye makeup or something like that and found it in there.
                    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#150 **Kat**

**Kat**
                    • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

That is a great idea! I will try that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users