EDYTA

Post your Hair and makeup ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG518 View Post
I LOVE the first...much more dramatic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy* View Post
I love #1.
Thanks so much for your opinion ladies!!!

I have tried to search this forum but have not found many results. I want to have my hair half up and half down and curled. However, Im torn between a flower and a veil or both. Originally I didnt want a veil, but I realized, when else in your life can you wear one? And I love the look of them. But I also want flowers. Would it be to much to do both? And if anyone has pictures that would be great!

Oh you better believe I wore both! LOL

The reason I wanted to wear a flower is so that I had something in my hair still after I took my veil off. Which I did after dinner...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay45 View Post
I have tried to search this forum but have not found many results. I want to have my hair half up and half down and curled. However, Im torn between a flower and a veil or both. Originally I didnt want a veil, but I realized, when else in your life can you wear one? And I love the look of them. But I also want flowers. Would it be to much to do both? And if anyone has pictures that would be great!
I'm doing both a flower and a veil..I'm going to take the veil off right before we go into the reception area. Once the veil comes off, I'll still have the flower!!

I say go for both!! Why not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
Here's what I am thinking: Very natural make-up with paechy/orange undertones. Warm colors, bronzes work best for me. Hair will have extensions and be pinned loosley

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ooh! I love that chignon!