Introduction -- Puja --

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chicagopuja

• 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list. Getting married in Cabo in May. Kinda freaking out right now. I never knew how much went into this.

It's a traditional East Indian wedding and ceremony, which should make for an interesting mix of cultures between being in Mexico and the diverse party we have.

Anyways, any tips would be very helpful. right now I really need a photographer....if anyone has any suggestions, i would really appreciate it!

Also, looking for a make up artist and videographer.

#2 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:53 PM

to the forum!

There are plenty of great photographers on this forum as well as referrals! Take your time and check them out.

Happy Planning
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

welcome...what about this contest http://bestdestinati....9-3#post230602

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Jones4Me

• Banned
      • 381 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:26 PM

Puja! Glad that you joined us. I am sure that your cultural mix will make for AMAZING photos!

#5 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

welcome to the forum

#6 jthrasher

• Banned
          • 486 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:47 PM

Welcome to the forum! Indian ceremonies are so beautiful! Add in the amazing location and I'm sure it will be stunning!

I just shot an Indian wedding this summer. It was a blast!

Vu & Anil's slideshow

Cabo is gorgeous. I shot Jessalyn's, another BDW member's wedding there this summer as well.

Jessalyn & Tony

#7 Spazz

• VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

to the forum! You will find tons of ideas and info here. Happy planning!!!

#8 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

Welcome to the forum Puja! Have you guys decided on a resort or other location there in Cabo for wedding yet? There's a ton of great info to compare from on this forum. Happy Planning!
                Claudia & Sean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users