Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Dresses..Finally, a Decision

Your dream dress looks so gorgeous! But like the others...maybe consider trying on a similar style before purchasing it?!? Take it from me...I bought a dress thinking that it would be the one, and then fell in love w/ another.

Can your bridal store order a sample for you from the designer? That's what the store did for me. I had to pay for the shipping, but it would go towards my dress is I decided to get it.

you have over a year to make your dress perfect - plenty of time to play around and not have to play the 'what-if' game for the rest of your life...i say order it!

i say go for it! as long as you realize you might be out the restocking fee if it turns out you don't love it on you, then you're going into the purchase with the right mindset and that's all you can ask for. the pics are gorgeous so i can't wait to see real thing when it comes in!!!

Well, if you love the dress.. order it. But, the small illegal pictures you took look like that dress fit you beautifully... and was beautiful!