Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Neiman Marcus Ready-to-Wear Bridal and more

Some of the dresses Neiman Marcus has for sale on it's website are or could be really nice for a wedding. Some are pricey but most are under $500 and could be a really good option. PLus since you can just order them online and can easily return them there's bascially no risk (NM has an amazing return policy. Anyway here are some traditional "wedding dresses" and some not-so-tradition dresses that could be really nice for a beach wedding:

ONLINE BRIDAL DRESSES AT NM: Bridal Gowns*Gowns*-*Neiman Marcus Online

BRIDAL:

Nicole Miller*-* Crisscross-Back Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $595 - (Very Pretty)

Nicole Miller*-* Empire Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $330 - Pretty

Carmen Marc Valvo*-* Lace Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $3190 (not cheap!)

Sue Wong*-* Beaded Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $410

Nicole Miller*-* Metallic Bow-Back Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $880

Nicole Miller*-* Lace Beaded Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - (I love this one!) $1180

Amsale Blush Label*-* Halter Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $350

Amsale Blush Label*-* Draped Gown*-* Neiman Marcus - $320

Laundry by Shelli Segal*-* Pinched-Front Gown, Ivory*-* Neiman Marcus - $265

NON-TRADITIONAL:

Bianca Nero*-* Beaded Bubble Dress*-* Neiman Marcus

Nicole Miller*-* Bubble Dress*-* Neiman Marcus

Bianca Nero*-* Printed Silk Dress*-* Neiman Marcus

Anyway I hope you guys like them! I thought it may be a good option for some people. I love the Nicole Miller dresses!

Great find Kash. I really like the beaded Nicole Miller too.

These would be great for brides looking for a less formal dress. Thanks for sharing!

I know! Her stuff is so pretty and sexy. That lace beaded one is my favorite - I think I'm going to see if my Neiman Marcus here in LA carries it so I can try it on. I went to nicole Miller a few months ago but didn't love anything - I should go back again!

I would definitely go try that one on. Not that it would beat the ML Scarlet, but if it was close...You never know until you try it on!

I know! wink.gif but for $3500 less it may be worth it. These days I am SO torn! I am obsessed and in love with "Scarlet" but at the same time I am just not sure if I want to spend the $$. I really need to go re-try on the dress (will be next weekend at a trunk show in Orange County (big bridal shop called Mon Amie).

I agree with what someone else suggested to you in another thread- go try it on a few more times before you make the decision to buy it at full price. You will have several months until your wedding, you have a little bit more time to make a decision. Not that you will necessarily change your mind, but you never know, you might find something else you like just as well and might save you a ton of $$. Also, the longer you go, the more weight you will have lost, so you'll just look better in anything you try on!

I wish! I've been totally off plan for like a week now and feel gross. But as of today I am back on! It's amazing how awful you feel when you don't eat right. It's so not worth it! I think that's why I'm suddenly doubting how the dress looks on me!

Yeah, I know what you mean. For me, I do awesome for one week, then not so great for 2 weeks! But, I'm happy with my results so far, so that keeps me motivated to keep trying.

I'm sure you'll feel much better after you go put it on again!

You may be right. Well two things can come from it:

1) One it looks great and I just go for it and feel excited about the dress and start making plans to sell it after

2) It doesn't look great and instead I buy a cheaper dress and save myself the money.

I do think however before I BUY it I'm going to go and check out some more dresses. Make an appointment at David's Bridal and maybe Alfred Angelo just to see if I can find something I like for a LOT less money. I guess thatr thing is that is to me it's not worth spending like 3000 on something I don't love - I'd rather just spend more and get scarlet. BUT if I find something for around 1000 or lower than I have the weigh the different in how it looks versus the price. As more time goes by since I tried on the dress I am becoming slightly more my normal rational self. That's doesn't mean I won't buy it though!