Well, I know a lot of Canadian brides get married in the Dominican Republic. I think airfares are really reasonable from Canada to the DR, and there are certainly plenty of resorts to choose from.
Any all-inclusive resort is more than likely going to have every single thing that you mentioned you are looking for. That's what all-inclusives (AI) are all about!
Good luck and once you naroow down the island ... brides from that area can help you with resort suggestions, etc.
This forum is a great asset. Start browsing and searching and you will have way too many places to choose from in no time!
Help With Destination Choice
11 replies to this topic
Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:23 AM
| Originally Posted by Saram102 |
Here's what I do know!
We would like:
- an all inclusive resort
- not too expensive due to wanting our guests to be able to afford it!
- would like to get married on the beach/white sand
- willing to pay for wedding package
- would like different options for food
- would like the resort to have a couple bars/entertainment
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users