Photo

Question for you barefoot brides on the beach...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 nylalany

nylalany
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:05 AM

If anyone has recommendations for platform or wedge sandles or flipflops for the beach - cool ones that wrap their way up your leg or just regular ones - I'd appreciate it. I love the barefoot look, but I'm 5'3" and my FI is 6'6", so I think I need at least 3". Obviously no heels though, since sand is everywhere at Al Cielo!

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      I'm wearing low top slip on Converse with the dress for my at home wedding, and no shoes for my Hawaii wedding, so I am going to have it altered with bare feet.
      Love that!!

#23 Leticia

Leticia
      • 259 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:43 AM

I wanted to get them hemmed for barefoot, until I started planning my AHR.... WELL, now i'm all lost and confused because i want to wear my dress again(b/c it's the best!) it surely isn't a beach in vancouver all the time and I never wear flipflops to special occasions here, so why would i my wedding. so if i find cute wedge heels i'll hem it to that and just deal with tripping at my wedding. is that weird?

#24 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Leticia
          I wanted to get them hemmed for barefoot, until I started planning my AHR.... WELL, now i'm all lost and confused because i want to wear my dress again(b/c it's the best!) it surely isn't a beach in vancouver all the time and I never wear flipflops to special occasions here, so why would i my wedding. so if i find cute wedge heels i'll hem it to that and just deal with tripping at my wedding. is that weird?
          I don't think its weird, it makes perfect sense. And I'm sure you won't trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users