Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Rock of Love 2

Loathed Ambre...I mean LOATHED her..trifling, tattling ass. She got on my nerves because the only thing she had to offer was inside info on who was doing what.

I wasn't really rooting for anyone, but since it got down to Ambre and Daisy, Daisy was the lesser of the two evils. I mean, really..they ALL deserve each other since you know he wasn't looking for a real relationship anyway. Might as well have taken the one who would at least blend with his lifestyle. Amber looked like somebody's mother...she is the oldest looking 37 yr old I've ever seen.

Whose is ready for the reunion show tonighthuh.gif!!!! I can't wait to watch the drama! After a long day of studying and doing a lab I will be ready to sit back and watch the trash fight! Whooo hooo Go Rock of Love 2 Reunion!

So, did anyone see the reunion showhuh.gif?

Don't read any further if you didn't - I don't want to ruin it. All I have to say is how about Heather pushing Daisy off the stage and punching her in the face, WTF...That was just ridiculous!!! Super funny though!

I think it is so funny when you see the reunion shows how so often the woman tone down their appearances...I guess none of them realized they looked like sh*t until they saw themselves on TV. I think Daisy looked so much better and the crazy french ladies lips weren't as big.

HOWEVER, I think amber is way more excited about being with Brett than he is about being with her....I think he just likes being on TV!

I felt like Ambre was acting very fake. Why was she throwing up her arms like Heather with their "Rock" sign? Daisy did sound a little more intelligent on the reunion show. She cracked me up when she called Heather Stevie Nicks.

OH - and did you see what's her face..l.the one who was causing all the drama...damn it I forgot her name....she ended up going back to her husband. Ambre looked even older with that hair do.