Photo

Renewing vows

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 britbre53

britbre53
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

My husband and I will have been married 10 years this November and have decided to renew our vows January 31, 2009 at the resort Atlantis on Paradise Island, Bahamas. We got married at the JP with only family and our best friends in attendance. We wanted to have the whole wedding thing like it was our first. I have seen so many mixed things on proper etiquette with regards to vow renewal, that now I am questioning things. I would like to wear the dress I never had, have my dad walk me down the aisle, father daughter, first dance, etc. Can someone shed any light on this or give me their opinions? Has anyone done this?

On another note, has anyone either got married or renewed their vows in Atlantis? If so, how was it.

Thanks for everyones comments and help in advance.

Shely

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

to the forum! In my opinion, you can still do the whole shebang for your vow renewal. That will be so fun! Happy planning!!!

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to the forum, I dont know tons about the renewl vow thing, but Im sure tons of girls on here can help you out... sorry im no help!

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:08 PM

welcome to the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users