Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

Pashminas (hopefully the last thread!)

Coffee Addict - we need you to send the money via a bank account, not a credit card. Unfortunately, the way your payment was sent, if I accepted it, you would be charged 4.9% processing fee + $0.30 transaction fee. I have rejected the payment, so you can send it over via your bank account that is connected to your paypal account. If you don't already have one set up, it's super-easy to do. Here is the link that should walk you thru it. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...erLink-outside

Please also try not to pay via echeck. I thought echeck was the same as a normal paypal transaction, but it isn't. A few others have paid via echeck and the funds are still waiting to be cleared from the bank.

Carly,

I have a confirmed checking account with Paypal but received this message: "This payment can only be funded with eCheck or credit card". It won't allow me to do instant transfer. Let me try again..

Yari - I PM'd you, but that's fine. I will update the spreadsheet when I get to work and let you know what you owe and the paypal account to send the money to.