Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

Pashminas (hopefully the last thread!)

Yup, they are just large scarves or shawls. They are really nice.

We are putting them in OOT bags or handying them out as favors to our guests.

Tlseege,

Oops, I'm actually waiting fr my payment from Yari for 6 Dark Brown pashminas, which she says she'll get to tonight. Assuming all goes well, my remaining order should be:

28 Aqua pashminas

27 Dark Brown pashminas

Thanks!

I just sent payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylalany View Post
Tlseege,

Oops, I'm actually waiting fr my payment from Yari for 6 Dark Brown pashminas, which she says she'll get to tonight. Assuming all goes well, my remaining order should be:

28 Aqua pashminas

27 Dark Brown pashminas

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Yup, they are just large scarves or shawls. They are really nice.
We are putting them in OOT bags or handying them out as favors to our guests.
Wow! what a fabulous idea!! I'm not ready to get my OOT bags together but when I am should I contact you?

OMG I thought I was so creative when I thought about Pashmina's for the OOT bags, and then I find 11 pages of messages from everyone else doing this!

I definitely want to include these. Any further information would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Our order is done and since our weddings will be over, we won't be participating in another order. However, if you are interested, I know a bunch of other brides are trying to get together to do another bulk purchase. Erin (jamaicabride06210cool.gif started a thread with "pashmina" in the title, if you do a search for it. We advised not to use our vendor though, as we have had nothing but problems with him. Good luck with your search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
OMG I thought I was so creative when I thought about Pashmina's for the OOT bags, and then I find 11 pages of messages from everyone else doing this!

I definitely want to include these. Any further information would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaes View Post
Wow! what a fabulous idea!! I'm not ready to get my OOT bags together but when I am should I contact you?

**UPDATE**

According to FED EX, the package was delivered at my house this morning!!! Yippee!!!

I'll sort through it tonight and make sure nothing is missing and Rachel, I will send yours out first thing tomorrow!