San Juan Wedding

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 symonaae

• 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:45 PM

so im so undecided where to have the wedding..its between cabo, miami, and puerto rico. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look in P.R.?

#2 robindepaula

• Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

I'm shooting a wedding in Old San Juan in June for another BDW member . . . wedding is at The Gallery Inn - which by the photos looks phenominal!!!

#3 mdw2dtw

• 73 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:36 PM

My friend got married in Miami at a hotel on the beach and they had the wedding out by the pool ( I can't remember the hotel but it's part of the Marriott chain) and it's farther down the beach. As for PR, I liked it but it reminds me of Miami, I stayed at the Sheraton? near the area where the cruise ships port and there was just so much going on. A club right outside our balcony, great if you want to hear music but we had just left there because we were tired and wanted to go to sleep. The good thing is no passport is required. I would suggest maybe looking at hotels that aren't that close to the ports if you are looking for something more relaxing. Hope my rambling helps.

#4 jthrasher

• Banned
        • 486 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

I vote for Puerto Rico! I've never been there but so many people get married in Cabo. I say do something different.

Cabo is great too though. Either way I'm sure it will be amazing.

#5 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:54 PM

Don't know much about PR but I do know it would be awesome!! Good luck!

#6 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users