• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Catherine I love the dress, and it's going to look so amazing once it's zipped up. :-)

As far as a garmet bag, you should be able to get one at any bridal salon, not sure what they would charge you..
    Wouldnt they charge me because I did not get the dress from them? If not I will be there. hehehe

I just want to put it on and watch tv cook play with Amir. I just want to wear it allllllll of the time. Am I more crazy than usual?

#62 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:47 AM

Catherine, I think it looked great! I really can't wait to see it all buttoned up though. I need the full effects.

and I agree with Amy, I can NOT tell Matt that you spent $50 on your dress.

#63 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:55 AM

Catherine, I love it! Especially the buttons. I dont see any weight you need to lose. From the pics you look great!

And no, you wanting to wear the dress all day doing various things doesnt make you any crazier than usual,lol (in a good way). Lol, has Amir been practicing his superman dance for the wedding?lol (I'm still cracking up over that)
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#64 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by twinkletoes
          Lol, has Amir been practicing his superman dance for the wedding?lol (I'm still cracking up over that)
          Yea and with the steel drums I can hear him now. Cuz Superman

#65 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:34 AM

Catherine... a bag is 10.00 and davids bridal! You dont have to buy a dress from there! The cheap bast... charged me for a bag and I bought my dress from there!!! It was that or a plastic bag... and I was thinking for a dress almost 600.00 they could have spared a freakin bag... (venting) sorry...

#66 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BarefootBride
              Catherine... a bag is 10.00 and davids bridal! You dont have to buy a dress from there! The cheap bast... charged me for a bag and I bought my dress from there!!! It was that or a plastic bag... and I was thinking for a dress almost 600.00 they could have spared a freakin bag... (venting) sorry...
              Thank you so much but I can t do a clear dress because I dont want Lawrence to see it before we get married. Arent you worried that your boo will see the dress?

#67 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:19 AM

I love your dress Catherine!

#68 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leia78
                  I love your dress Catherine!
                  thank you soo much

#69 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    Thank you so much but I can t do a clear dress because I dont want Lawrence to see it before we get married. Arent you worried that your boo will see the dress?
                    THey usually have another garbage bag type think they put in there so that you can't see the dress. Mine was pink and supplied by the bridal salon. Just ask them about it when you buy the bag.

#70 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

OMG, you spent $50 on that dress. I love it. Is it embroidered on the top, it's really pretty. Can't wait to see the train.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users