Photo

Annie's pro pictures from Elizabeth Medina / Dreams Tulum

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:51 PM

Gorgeous photos! I love the one with the tow of you in the flowers....and all of them on the horses. Your daughters are so freakin cute!!!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#22 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

I seriously got chills seeing the one of you flipping your hair--stunning!!

#23 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
      • 766 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:58 PM

I got my daughters dresses at Winners ... 30 $ (canadian) ! ! ! They looked like 200$ dresses ! ! !

A good tip if you need girls dresses: go to Winners in April. That is the time of year where they have 1st communion dresses and other white or ivory dresses!

When I saw them, I had to buy them ! Hoping they would fit 9 months later (I got married in December). When I went wedding dress shopping, I laught when I saw very expensive flower girls dresses that didn't look better than the ones I got at Winners ! ! !

If you don't have a Winners near your house, wait in April and go to a kids store. They will have white + ivory dresses, I am sure (1st communion time)

#24 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:59 PM

Those are gorgeous! How did you get the Horsey to stay in the water haha, their beautiful!

#25 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely beautiful pics! I love the one of you, on the horse, in the water too! lol! It's just such a cool pic! :-)

#26 babycow

babycow
            • 367 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

OMG! I love your pics, Annie. Was the day after shoot at Dreams Tulum? Where did you find horses? Those shots with them are just breath taking.
              http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
              Erica and Tim
              Dreams Tulum
              Mexico
              May 17, 2008

#27 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
              • Vendor
              • 278 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:28 PM

Hi to all, thank you for the nice comments. And thank you Annie for being so amazing, this was so much fun !

Quote:
                I seriously got chills seeing the one of you flipping your hair--stunning!
                I would feel bad taking any credit at all for the flipping hair photo...that was 100% Annie's vision, I just snapped the picture when she told me to.

best,

Elizabeth

#28 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:44 PM

Beautiful!!! Congrats!

#29 SaharaTulumWedding

SaharaTulumWedding
                  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:37 AM

Wow these photos are BEAUTIFUL Annie!
                    Did this photographer come as part of the package or did you hire her on your own?

Thanks,

Sahara
                    Our Wedding Website

#30 LeXiee

LeXiee
                    • 286 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DreamsTulumBride
                      I got my daughters dresses at Winners ... 30 $ (canadian) ! ! ! They looked like 200$ dresses ! ! !

A good tip if you need girls dresses: go to Winners in April. That is the time of year where they have 1st communion dresses and other white or ivory dresses!

When I saw them, I had to buy them ! Hoping they would fit 9 months later (I got married in December). When I went wedding dress shopping, I laught when I saw very expensive flower girls dresses that didn't look better than the ones I got at Winners ! ! !

If you don't have a Winners near your house, wait in April and go to a kids store. They will have white + ivory dresses, I am sure (1st communion time)

Thanks for the heads up on that!!!!! Did they have small sizes? My daughter is 2 and a half.

Your girls are sooooooooo pretty!!!

You're from Quebec!!! Cool!! Do you live in Montreal? I live in the Eastern Townships, about 45 minutes from Montreal :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users