Lighting at Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brandy '08

brandy '08
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:11 AM

Hi Girls,

Not sure if this question has been asked...couldn't find it. For those of you who had there reception at La Casacade Terrance, was there enough light at night or did you have to have tiki torches or luminaries to get more light. I'm going crazy with all the small stuff..

Brandy
    My daughter Makenzie

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:16 AM

I saw a few weddings during my site visit, and they set up lights that were attached to the palm trees to light up the event. I didn't think there was a need to add extra lighting. I too was concerned about it.

#3 olisa6

olisa6
      • 125 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:42 AM

I had my wedding at La Cascada Terrace and I thought the lighting was OK. I still had luminares and tiki torches but that was more for scenerery than adding additional lighting to the reception.
        Juan, my photographer, suggested Cascada over Oceana saying there was more lighting at Cascada for pictures. My pictures from a regular camera turned out dark in the background. If you weren't more than 5 feet away from the person then the pics turned out decent. All the pics from Juans camera turned out awesome. Guess it pays to have an expensive camera!!
        But as far as lighting for having a reception, there is plenty of it. They hang spot lights from the palm treees so you can see. No worries!!

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by olisa6
          I had my wedding at La Cascada Terrace and I thought the lighting was OK. I still had luminares and tiki torches but that was more for scenerery than adding additional lighting to the reception.
          Juan, my photographer, suggested Cascada over Oceana saying there was more lighting at Cascada for pictures. My pictures from a regular camera turned out dark in the background. If you weren't more than 5 feet away from the person then the pics turned out decent. All the pics from Juans camera turned out awesome. Guess it pays to have an expensive camera!!
          But as far as lighting for having a reception, there is plenty of it. They hang spot lights from the palm treees so you can see. No worries!!
          Have you posted your pictures from Juan on here? I would love to see them as I am sure all the other ladies on here too if you didn't mind!

#5 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chprfan
            Have you posted your pictures from Juan on here? I would love to see them as I am sure all the other ladies on here too if you didn't mind!
            We def. would love to see your pics from Juan!!!!

#6 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chprfan
              We def. would love too see your pics!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users