Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Tale of 2 dresses (pic heavy)

the casablanca def. shows off your great body! i like the one you purchased as well b/c it sparkles on you. can they alter that dress to make it more mermaid?

Oh, that's a tough call! Could you add a puffy skirt under the dress you already bought to make it go out a little more?

NICE! Your story gives me hope. I just went today and tried on my "dress #2" for my mom. I think I'm going to be a two dress bride sad.gif So if you figure out how to get rid of your first one, let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
NICE! Your story gives me hope. I just went today and tried on my "dress #2" for my mom. I think I'm going to be a two dress bride sad.gif So if you figure out how to get rid of your first one, let me know!
I just put mine on craigslist this afternoon and got one reply. If it doesn't look promising, I'm going to put it on ebay next week.

Leia, so glad that you are happy with your decision. I remember when Karla (I thnk that's who it was), had that dress, and I loved it then, I love it now!!

I love both dresses, you should go with the one you love most and won't regret not wearing it. I really like #2 but it sounds like #1 is winning your heart. Ebay is great b/c I'll probably be on it searching for my dress.