Photo

Hair ???? AGAIN!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:45 PM

There is no problem with suzanne, ive heard wonderful things. Its always great to hear about other stylists as well, especially for the future.
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#22 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
    • 427 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:03 AM

I just spoke to Paulina today and one of the first things she told me is that she handles makeup/hair for weddings. She made it sound as if either one of her assistants or herself would show up to do my hair/makeup.
      Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#23 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:06 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Helland Photographs
        Hello Ladies...

Not sure what the problem is here with Suzanne. She's ALWAYS been there herself... ALWAYS totally professional... and... VERY IMPORTANT... SHE RUNS ON TIME!!! As the photographer that's SLIGHTLY important.
        I don't know anything about the lady other than what is in this thread so I'm neutral, but if you do some reading (of this thread) you'll see that she hasn't ALWAYS been there herself. Just clarifying because it seems that you overlooked the previous posts in your endorsement :)

#24 augustbride

augustbride
        • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:15 PM

I spoke with the folks from Suzanne Morel the other day and they were VERY responsive. They immediately sent a quote and did honor the 15% discount for parties of 7 or larger. My only concern is that I have 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms and me getting hair and make up done and they only want to send 1 stylist and one assistant. I can't imagine getting it all done in time. Has this been an issue for anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users