Photo

Hair ???? AGAIN!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 fogdog

fogdog
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

Lea was my stylist (both hair and makeup) and I thought she was great! I was very happy with both as well as the entire process. She came with Paulina as a translator and both women were incredibly professional and had great taste.
    If you would like to see all my photos, PM me and I can send you a link.
    Bridget and Brian
    Los Cabos 11/17/07

#12 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

I used Suzanne Morel's salon for hair & makeup. Although Suzanne was totally involved in the whole planning process, she did not personally do my hair. She was there for the trial & threw in her ideas and expertise. I was extremely happy with the service I received. I don't remember any reviews of ladies not being happy with the outcome with this salon.

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christa
        I used Suzanne Morel's salon for hair & makeup. Although Suzanne was totally involved in the whole planning process, she did not personally do my hair. She was there for the trial & threw in her ideas and expertise. I was extremely happy with the service I received. I don't remember any reviews of ladies not being happy with the outcome with this salon.
        I agree, I really haven't heard a single bad review of her salon. I've heard great things about Paulina. Who was your stylist suppose to be if you used her salon?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 robindepaula

robindepaula
        • Banned
        • 514 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

The guy that did Angela's (cheese_diva) was really good . . . you may want to pm her for details.

#15 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

i only had her salon for my trial they where very professtional and they did amazing work...i dont think suzzane did make-up or hair she just owns it but id very involved they where great good luck..
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#16 angitalia23

angitalia23
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:50 PM

thanks for the advice! Im not going to mess around with refunds, I appreciate your recommendations and advice!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#17 stibbets

stibbets
              • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:41 AM

Check out Mariu Paizal. My wedding co suggested her. She quoted me $120 (that may just be for hair / or makeup- not both......still waiting on the clarification) She does pro makeup for commercials, movies, ads, etc and her website was impressive. I asked if she could give me a deal for the 5 of my bridesmaids and she came down to $80 per person- again I think it would actually be $160 for hair AND makeup. I will clarify as soon as I find out. I think $400- $500 is outrageous and you shouldnt have to spend that much for just yourself- or is that Morel's day fee for everyone?

#18 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                • 714 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

I checked out Mariu Paizal's website. Impressive work! I have to agree with some that Suzanne Morel is very expensive and it must be because she did not have many competitors in hair and make-up salons in Cabo. Adrianna did my hair and make-up and she was good with hair. For make-up though, I would seriously consider Mariu Paizal since her work looked very impressive judging from her website.

#19 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:07 AM

I used Suzanne Morel salon as well - but only saw Suzanne during my trial when she checked in to make sure everything was going ok. Pauline was there, but a different girl did my hair and makeup and she was AWESOME! She didn't speak any English but we never had trouble because there was always someone there who spoke English. I guess I figured it was like my home salon - it's called Marco's, but Marco doesn't cut my hair.

#20 Helland Photographs

Helland Photographs
                    • Banned
                    • 113 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:45 PM

Hello Ladies...

Not sure what the problem is here with Suzanne. She's ALWAYS been there herself... ALWAYS totally professional... and... VERY IMPORTANT... SHE RUNS ON TIME!!! As the photographer that's SLIGHTLY important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users