Sign in to follow this  
melwru

Beach wedding dress info?

HI everyone,

I'm looking for any good online sites with DW dresses/beach style dresses. I have been surfing around but haven't really had any luck. Alot I have looked at have been very traditional in stlye. Not sure I really want to tote around a big dress with me from Canada to Jamaica. If anyone has any sites or suggestions I would be very appreciative if you could share them with me.

Take care

M

i thought the Alfred Angelo Destiny Collection had a few beachy dresses that seemed travel friendly...though they're still fairly "traditional"

Maggie Sottero has some really nice dresses, including a destinations line. A number of their regular collection are fairly light weight and travel well, I know because I wore one mself!

( www.maggiesottero.com )

Venus and Eden Bridals are also good to take a look at.

( Venus Bridals ) ( EdenBridals: Wedding Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Gowns )

Good luck!

Thank you ,everyone, for all the great websites. I found a beautiful DW dress on the Davids Bridal website. It is perfect but, I live in canada and they dont ship to Canada...now I'm pouting and back to square one! Oh well, I guess I will keep looking....

Also look at bridesmaids dresses on Canadian sites. Many are great and can be ordered in white/ivory. That might work if you dont want a traditional big dress!

Also look at Mori Lee - she has a destinations line (I can't remember what it's called) and there are some great options there.