Best restaurants and tours

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 alrager

alrager
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:02 PM

Hey everyone again,

I only have one more month until the wedding and I still have so many questions.

I am putting a schedule together for my quests and I wanted to know of some restaurants and tours that my guest and myself shouldn't miss.

I am looking for restaurants with good views and good food

Also...if you know of any tours or restaurants that we should avoid...you can share too.

I am planning two different dinner places for friends to meet up with us if they want after the wedding events.

We are also trying to figure out 2 tours to do with the family if they want to with us.

Any ideas of restaurants or tours that you can't wait to do again

Stressed bride to be,

Amy

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:14 PM

Great thread Amy.

As for tours, I heard that the Canapy Tour is a MUST when in PV and I'm sure the Las Caletas Brides will reccommend LC!

We are planning to organize a Day Cruise SantaMaria Bay Cruise in Puerto Vallarta

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:29 PM

You must go here for views & food:
        Puerto Vallarta Restaurant - Barcelona Tapas
        http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6140

Also see Vista Grill and Le Cliff for views.

Tours - Of course Las Caletas, but I also recommend the Marietas Islands, Yelapa, and Majahuitas tours. Vallarta Adventures also does these: Puerto Vallarta Eco-Tours, Expeditions, and Adventure Tours

**Don't miss strolling along the malecon under the moonlight, and a visit to the Rio Cuale flea market.

#4 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
        • 54 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

For great food try Cafe Des Artistes but it can b very pricey

#5 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
          • 54 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

o yeah and the dolphin encounter with vallarta adventures is awesome!! i did and i want to do it again when i return

#6 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

we're date twins!!!
              our rehearsal dinner is at barcelona tapas, and we'll be doing a canopy tour, but i don't know where yet.

#7 alrager

alrager
              • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

Has anyone made an schedule for their guest of things you are going to do with them and restaurants to meet for drinks

Thanks for the advice and recommendations.

Amy

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

Hi Amy,

We are staying at an AI as are most of our guests, then moving to another hotel the night of our wedding. Also we have a large group so we don't want to "plan" anything since we are not planning on paying for anything extra other than our wedding day.

However, we are trying to organize a group excursion the wednesday before our wedding for any guests interested. At this point, we've spread the news and I have mentioned it on our website. But I won't be including the info on our invite since I don't want ppl to get the assuption that we are paying for it.

#9 jayhawkbride

jayhawkbride
                  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

We did the canopy tour with Vallarta Adventures and loved it! We also did a sail/snorkel trip, but I can't remember with which company. It was our favorite day! Highly recommend!! Also, Las Palapas is a great beach restaurant to send people. I'm recommending it to my guests. Best of luck!!!

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cuata2pink
                      o yeah and the dolphin encounter with vallarta adventures is awesome!! i did and i want to do it again when i return
                      I'm not criticizing anyone for swimming with the dolphins. Just please read up on it first before you decide to do it. I planned on doing this during our trip & a friend sent me some links about it. I am so glad I got that info before the trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users