Oh my....those are absolutely adorable. I love them! The colors are so dang cute..and the photobooth maganet! You are so creative! Great job...I think these are my new favorites!

those look great... but is it just me or dont you all wish there was another abbreviation for them but STD's... haha. DPAEOTD's (Don't Plan Anything Else On This Date). sure its a lot longer then STD's but it doesnt leave me with an unpleasant correlation haha

I LOVE them! Great work! The RSVP postcard is a wonderful idea. The photobooth pics are so much fun, we are actually renting one for our AHR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsbells View Post
so cute! How did you do the photobooth pics/magnets? Is there a link? (Just curious - I would NEVER get organized enough to do something like that. Wildly impressed)
I cropped pictures my family took of us as much as I could and then imported them into Word. I shrank them all down to the size I wanted and added white borders to each of them. Bought 8X11 1/2 magnet paper at a craft store and printed a bunch on one sheet. The photo strip was actually the easiest thing we did in that whole invitation.