DW ROR invitations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 melwru

melwru
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hi everyone,
    Starting to think about putting invitations out for our DW(a year in advance, to allow people LOTS of time to save money, book time off work etc.) Any suggestions about what info to include on a DW invitation. Besides the obvious, date, time, location,... any other important info I should include on the invite?

#2 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

I think most of the ones Ive seen for STDs atleast are just the date, location and a contact for the travel agent, or your wedding website. Just basic stuff so people have an idea of when and where.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

I'd say the same things you already mentioned, date, time, location, travel agent that you're using. Starting early is definitely a good idea!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:37 AM

I am doing STD's with the date, location and my wedding website for more info.

I plan on mailing out formal invites eight weeks out.

#5 melwru

melwru
          • 207 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:39 AM

Everyone keeps mentioning the'r "wedding websites". How do you get one or make one? It sounds like a super cool and fun idea. I would really like one .

#6 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by melwru
              Everyone keeps mentioning the'r "wedding websites". How do you get one or make one? It sounds like a super cool and fun idea. I would really like one .
              My wedding website was SO easy to do, and you can fill it with so much information, I just ended up emailing it to everyone and it worked as our invitation!! I used weddingannouncer.com - all free and the template is very easy to work with! I highly recommend having a site!
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users