• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#71 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by katrina

so i had been thinking about getting these canvas totes but just couldn't pull the trigger. i don't really like how "sack-like" these bags are and i really didn't want to iron anything on...

so i decided to risk it and order the non-woven totes from cheaptotes.com and i am sooooo impressed. they have structure to them with an actual bottom. i got them in orange and white. the colors on the site are awful which is part of what made me nervous. but seriously both colors are really bright and vibrant. so i definately recommend these as an alternative to the canvas. if anyone is interested and would like me to take a pic i can.

Gusett Non Woven Tote
    If you could take a photo that would be great! Preferably with a water bottle or something for size reference. tahnks!

#72 Alipires1

Alipires1
    • 298 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

I bought the teal ones and they are really really bright! I like them though.

#73 happyone

happyone
      • 223 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for finding some cheap totes! I have only found expensive ones. I have a graphic designer who is making a fun design for me and I am also going to have a theme for the trip. Maybe I could put it on the totes along with the shirts.

#74 h&a

h&a
        • 321 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alipires1
          I bought the teal ones and they are really really bright! I like them though.
          I bought the teal ones, too, and they are bright! I also like them, though... now I just have to attempt the iron on (although I was disappointed to find out that white ink doesn't exist as I was planning on white against the teal - apparently that's not going to work, though!)

#75 Alipires1

Alipires1
          • 298 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by heidi&alex
            I bought the teal ones, too, and they are bright! I also like them, though... now I just have to attempt the iron on (although I was disappointed to find out that white ink doesn't exist as I was planning on white against the teal - apparently that's not going to work, though!)
            haha I was thinking the same thing and I realized it but I like the color. Everyone on the beach will know who my guest are!

#76 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:33 AM

great find monica, i think i might use this site, best price for the size that i've seen... thaanks mucho

#77 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by naga0066
                If you could take a photo that would be great! Preferably with a water bottle or something for size reference. tahnks!
                Click the image to open in full size.

i'm pretty sure they're the same size as the canvas bags.

#78 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:29 PM

Wow that's a bright orange, very tropical
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#79 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

I ordered 50 of the regular canvas totes on Monday and they are already here!! I hope I have enough. Even though the price has increased to $1.29 instead of $.99 they are still a great find. I am really happy with them and can't wait to start doing the iron on transfers. I am keeping the iron ons very simple though so people can reuse the bags without having our names and such all over them.

#80 Bride010101

Bride010101
                    • 1,547 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Cute love them! Thanks for the pic :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users