• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#61 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

mine was a zig marker. it definitily doesn't come off easy.

#62 caroline

caroline
    • 697 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

MY CUPS ARRIVED!!! Thank you so much, Morgan! They look absolutely brilliant! YOU DA BOMB!

#63 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by redheaney
        MY CUPS ARRIVED!!! Thank you so much, Morgan! They look absolutely brilliant! YOU DA BOMB!
        I'm so glad you like them!

#64 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

how fun this was resurrected! i was just at target and got some great aqua colored tumblers, and i posted in the july brides thread that i was gonna go all a'la'morgan on them! then i went to my local michaels to get a paint pen, and they are moving and 3/4 of the items have been moved but you can't go to the new store to buy them till june 1 so either i'll have to wait or drive farther to get them, or i guess i could try joann's.

#65 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          how fun this was resurrected! i was just at target and got some great aqua colored tumblers, and i posted in the july brides thread that i was gonna go all a'la'morgan on them! then i went to my local michaels to get a paint pen, and they are moving and 3/4 of the items have been moved but you can't go to the new store to buy them till june 1 so either i'll have to wait or drive farther to get them, or i guess i could try joann's.
          ha ha! I'll have to check out the july thread. I'm almost a july bride.

#66 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

morgan, you can be an honorary july bride

#67 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:09 PM

I will check out our Michaels maybe this weekend. Yeah,the cups are smooth and shiny. Ironically last night I was going through the ever increasing bins of wedding stuff and came across these rhinestone body tattoos I got in the dollar bin at Target, they are really sticky and say Bride and have hearts and so I stuck them on a cup and it came out pretty cute! That's just for me though - I don't know about the rest of the guests! I'll keep an eye out for Morgan & Monicas pens. Thanks!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#68 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Do you have to use a paint pen or can a permanent marker work?

#69 ashley9078

ashley9078
              • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

I love this idea... another thing to add to my expanding OOT bags. FI is going to flip when he finds out all the things that are going in there

#70 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
                  Do you have to use a paint pen or can a permanent marker work?
                  What an awesome idea. We ar probably going to get bubba kegs for everyone but were hoping to personalize them in some way. I was wondering what kind of paint pens to get and if they would work anyway. You got me thinking, since I have several coloured charpie pens. I don't know why that wouldn't work. Thank you for the idea. Maybe I will grab my Mom's bubba keg and try it later today! Great idea!
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users