Hi, can anyone suggest a good website where I can order cardstock / supplies for boarding pass invites? Also, is there any company that sells the boarding pass cardstock / sleeves precut? Thanks!

I got the paper I used for my passes from paperandmore.com. I ordered it and it was sent out the next day for a GREAT price too! I made my own sleves for them becuase I figured it was cheaper than buying them, so I don't know if anyone else has premade ones.

I used regular cardstock from Office Depot or something like that (already had it) but I went to Paper.com Home and they have every color imaginable.

I designed it in two days. And then printed an example. I think they look great! I am sure yours will come out great too!!!cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkim View Post
Thanks! I noticed you're getting married at Dreams... I'm going to Los Cabos next weekend to visit Dreams and some other places... How has your experience been so far with Dreams?
I have a great experience so far with Dreams. We went for our site visit in August and we knew as soon as we got there we were going to get married there. Please send me a PM if you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer any.

Can anyone suggest a certain weight of the cardstock paper? I see a few posts where people used varied weights. Just wanted to know, maybe, if you could recommend one or tell me what you liked or didnt like about the one you chose. I also saw cardstock paper and coverstock. What is the difference? Thanks!

I got mine from Staples - 250 sheets for $15. And its extra heavy - 110 lb or something.

I'm doing everything on white, so I didn't need anything special, and it has a nice smooth finish that makes the colors I'm printing in really pop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics