Jump to content

Photo

Are anxiety & stress considered a cardio workout???


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 neen

neen
  • Member
  • 633 posts

    Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:19 PM

    OMG...couch...pjs...1 vs 100...(popcorn)

    Alas I have to drag myself off soon and go to the movies and see Juno

    And for the record, anxiety attacks definitely count as exercise :)

    #12 NYJen

    NYJen
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,326 posts

      Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:20 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by neen
      OMG...couch...pjs...1 vs 100...(popcorn)

      Alas I have to drag myself off soon and go to the movies and see Juno

      And for the record, anxiety attacks definitely count as exercise :)
      This is too weird!!!!

      #13 Heidi

      Heidi
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,642 posts

        Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:26 PM

        ...verrrry weird!!! hehe
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

        #14 NYJen

        NYJen
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,326 posts

          Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:12 PM

          It's that time again. Anyone in their PJ's, watching 1 vs. 100

          #15 StephanieMN

          StephanieMN
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,798 posts

            Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

            I think you are for sure working out. Congrats!

            #16 Heidi

            Heidi
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,642 posts

              Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

              Just got in. In my PJs and about to turn on TV. haha!
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

              #17 NYJen

              NYJen
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,326 posts

                Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:48 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Heidi
                Just got in. In my PJs and about to turn on TV. haha!

                Yeah Heidi!!! I knew I could count on you. LOL!!!

                #18 Spazz

                Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

                  Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:04 PM

                  I'm laying on my couch drinking a mimosa and watching the Sixers...does that count?

                  #19 NYJen

                  NYJen
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,326 posts

                    Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:06 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizz
                    I'm laying on my couch drinking a mimosa and watching the Sixers...does that count?
                    Definitely!!! (We got another one!!!)

                    #20 A10CalGal

                    A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

                      Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:32 AM

                      Umm, jamies, couch, BDW, popcorn & whatever random show DH is watching.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users