Photo

My mugs and oot bags

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 jnowlan

jnowlan
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

I ordered insulated mugs and then decorated them myself. I finished them today and also recieved my bags. I can not get my oictures to down load.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jnowlan
      I ordered insulated mugs and then decorated them myself. I finished them today and also recieved my bags. I can not get my oictures to down load.
      How did you decorate them yourself? I have thought about just painting the cups myself instead of ordering them. I've decorated cups with paint pens before. But, I'm not sure if I can stack them inside each other for easy packing. I don't want it to remove the paint.

I'd like to be able to write everyone's name on a cup so they don't mix them up.

I got some cheap blue cups in the target christmas clearance section. They were just solid blue with nothing christmas on them.

#3 jnowlan

jnowlan
      • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

I used the paint pens and they worked great, I also used some Rub-on transfers which also worked great. I wish I could get the pictures down loaded.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jnowlan
          I used the paint pens and they worked great, I also used some Rub-on transfers which also worked great. I wish I could get the pictures down loaded.

can you stack them inside each other without it rubbing the paint off?

I think this is what I'm going to do for my cups. where did you get the rub on transfers? I was thinking about making a stencil to make them all look nice.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:58 PM

are you having trouble getting the pictures on the forum or on your computer? to put them on the forum, you want to upload them to something like photobucket.

#6 jnowlan

jnowlan
            • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I'm having problems getting them onto the forum.

#7 trisha0612

trisha0612
              • 491 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:33 PM

Wait, are you guys putting cups in the OOT bags for the guests to use while they are there?
                Travis & Trish
                10-10-08
                Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by trisha0612
                  Wait, are you guys putting cups in the OOT bags for the guests to use while they are there?
                  Yep. Many AI resorts have small cups for the bar. Probably for the same reason all you can eat buffets have small plates. So we are giving our guests bigger cups to use while they are at the hotel. I have been working on mine today. It's been a lot of fun.

#9 trisha0612

trisha0612
                  • 491 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

And the hotels are ok with this?? That's AWESOME! Here's another item that is a must have right now!
                    Travis & Trish
                    10-10-08
                    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by trisha0612
                      And the hotels are ok with this?? That's AWESOME! Here's another item that is a must have right now!

I've never heard anyone saying the had a problem. There are many reviews on trip advisor suggesting bringing your own mug, so people must do it often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users