• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

so i'm going wedding band shopping tomorrow and i figure the best place to start is jeweler's row. but there are a ton of stores and i don't know one from the other. anyone have a particularly good experience with a store down there? i'm looking for something a bit more on the unique side if that helps...

#2 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

This totally does not answer your question but that is what we are doing tomorrow. Same place and everything! Maybe we will run into you! Good luck!
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#3 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:20 PM

No :o( I always hear great things about it, however I've never even been there. Sorry I'm not much help huh? LOL But def keep me posted on how you make out 'cuz if it's worth it, I'd like to check it out too...

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

Mike and I went there to get ideas for my e-ring and I found it at Steven Singer. I love it there and went back for my wedding band too. Make sure you drink some of the complimentary beer/wine/champagne!!!

#5 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

amanda, did you have any luck today?

we made out really well... i had no intention of actually buying my ring today because i wanted to order it from Click the image to open in full size.
            this is my engagement ring

Click the image to open in full size.
            this is the ring i originally wanted because it matches the band of my e-ring perfectly. but when i tried it on at steven singer it just kind of blended into the e-ring and didn't look like much.

Click the image to open in full size.
            so this is the ring we bought and i love it! it's a little more square and matches the stones that go around the center stone on my e-ring. plus it's bigger than the other one!

#6 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

actually, i was tricked today! He said we were going to look at rings but instead we had to stay sorta close to home to watch stupid football! anyway, we are going tomorrow. We did look at rings at Sam's and Costco. Nothing great! Your ering is amazing! So pretty! Your band is what we are looking for only we want it to be channel set! How did it work? Did you have to pay for all of it now or just put money down? Did you go to other stores? COngrats on getting that done! It is great!

#7 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 08:04 PM

we didn't go anywhere else! hah... steven singer was the first place we went in and we were so pleased that we didn't bother going anywhere else. the place just really knows what they're doing and they do it well. basically, you need the ring paid off before you take it away. they didn't have mine in white gold so they had to order it and we have until april 1. so we put down a payment now, and will pay off the rest at a later time. also, my wedding band, my e-ring and mike's wedding band (which the last two were not purchased at steven singer) all get free cleanings and rhodium dips before the wedding. so, overall we had a really positive experience there! good luck!

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

I love the ring you got! Isn't Steven Singer great? Love that place!

#9 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:25 AM

Your ring is very pretty! Congrats!

#10 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
                    • 933 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

We went to steven singer today and loved it. it is a crazy place! we got our rings! We saved so much money by going to the city instead of staying in the burbs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users