Sign in to follow this  
jak27

HOORAY AGAIN! Jill's (jak27) Pro Pictures - All of Them!!

I adore your pictures! Your photographer did such an excellant job caturing every moment of your wedding! Love, love your reception decor...actually, i love every aspect/detail of your wedding. It looked so put together and polished. All your guests must've been in awe. You did such a great job planning your wedding...it really shows. You looked so beautiful! I have to comment on your skin...it glows!

Jill, the pics are awesome!!! I love how she got so many pics of your guest...you look beautiful!!! Plus I love the pics of the imperial suite!!!

I just love all of your effort and creativity you put into your wedding! Thanks for sharing! :)

Umm, ok the picture where you and your dad have pulled out the tissues and are wiping away the tears, right before you walk down the aisle; ya, I got a little misty-eyed! lol

*still looking through them...*

Ok, you know what I hate about you?? You're SO naturally pretty. And I'm so jealous that you planned pretty much the coolest, most unique (in a very good way) wedding ever! You put SOO much thought and detail into your wedding. Your wedding review was one of my most favourite to read and the pictures completely reflect everything that I loved about your review.

And did you post your OOT bag list in that one OOT bag thread?? Yours are completely stuffed full!

I completely agree with Courtney. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything. You did an AMAZING job with the wedding. You can totally tell you completely redesigned the Imperial Suite to make it your own. Love the uplighting!!!