Sign in to follow this  
saradg15

New Dreams Los Cabos bride

Hi everyone! My name is Sara and my fiancé and I are planning on getting married April 29th, 2008. Our original plan was to get married on a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise through Princess Cruise Lines and get married in Cabo on one of the cruises stops. But in doing more research, I thought that staying at the Dreams resort for 7 days instead would be so much easier and relaxing. We are also trying to keep our costs as low as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions? We need help!

welcome3.gif to the forum. There is a lot of information on here about Dreams for you to look through. I believe if you are staying there for 7 nights they include a free wedding package with your stay.

Welcome! We were married at Dreams last October... best idea ever! Guests had a great time. Check out my review under my siggy for more info.. I found the girls' reviews very helpful when planning our wedding.

OMG!!! There is a ton of info on Cabo weddings, especially info for them at Dreams!!

I'm planning one too, but mine is far out so I'm just looking into all the past info from the Dreams brides and it has been sooo helpful already!!

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Jackie, what day do you leave Cabo after your wedding? I think we are arriving on the 2nd, and I was hoping to meet up with you..
I think we are leaving the 1st or maybe the 2nd. NO NO NO you need to change your dates! come on the 31st! lol