Sign in to follow this  
BarefootBride

Barefoot Sandals Anyone??

For any of you little Martha Stewarts you can make them like this..

BFS2

My sister & I were going to try but weren't feeling creative enough so we scratched the idea but they look easy enough!

These are so cute! I love the idea as I was thinking about going barefoot. Has anyone wore them before? Do they catch on the bottom of the dress at all? They seem smooth so they shouldn't... but just curious.

I keep looking at these too. BUT I have HUGE feet (size 11 or 12) and they would cost more for the larger size. I just can't justify spending the money on them.... But I do really like them!

Gorgeous!!

My Mom and Dad are moving to their retirement beach home, so cleaning out the house. Mom used to be a belly dancer. lol.

Well, she has these similar barefoot sandals that are handmade with these beautiful different colored bright beads.

I am going to try to post pics, but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Not as formal and elegant as the ones available today, but definitely funky and nostaglic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Gorgeous!!

My Mom and Dad are moving to their retirement beach home, so cleaning out the house. Mom used to be a belly dancer. lol.

Well, she has these similar barefoot sandals that are handmade with these beautiful different colored bright beads.

I am going to try to post pics, but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Not as formal and elegant as the ones available today, but definitely funky and nostaglic.
How funny Tami! My mom took belly dancing classes at some point in her life too - it cracks me up to think of it!smile120.gif